Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hudson, the singing sensation taking Indonesia by storm

This is off the chain. From the current season of Indonesia Mencari Bakat (Indonesia Finding Talent)". It's a traditional Javanese song given a unique twist...


His name is Hudson (surname Prananjaya), although when singing as his female alter-ego, he is called Jessica. There are plenty of other videos around from the show of him; he also sings rock and pop, and in Dutch, English and Chinese.

Reminds me of the wonderful Tajik Jimmy.

2 comments:

  1. You have the nerve to criticize Floyd Mayweather but you bitches are some of the most RACIST assholes in the damn world!! And try so damn hard to kiss white as that you will step on any and ALL other races most notably 'negroes' to do it! Trick pleas did you your full of it ass have the SAME reaction to Kenneth Eng's obnoxious and wretched article?! Doubtful since YOUR bigotry towards blacks is 'justified' where Floyd is juts being the 'big black scway meanyout to pick on you poor widdle Asians'. You are full of shit and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anon:

    I take it you are referring to my criticism of Floyd Mayweather for racism towards Asians on another blog site.

    Can I ask, did you bother to read any of my blog before accusing me of racism towards "negroes"? I don't think so.

    Do you see the irony of calling Asians all racist, and then implying that I am somehow accountable for it?

    I doubt it. Douche.

    ReplyDelete