Friday, January 15, 2010

WTF of the Week - Aaron Hall's Dog Rehab

I had to do a double take with this - at first I thought it was a piss-take, like something that Chappelle's Show would do. But nope, it's for real.

In case you don't know, Aaron Hall was an RnB star from the late 80s and early 90s (with the group Guy and then a solo career). And now he is doing his own dog rehab show. As one does.




And I'm happy for him. But this is surreal and funny as hell. Firstly, watching someone training dogs while wearing a pimptastic yellow zoot suit, and playing with big-ass scary looking pitbulls while slow-jam RnB plays in the background; that's slightly unusual. Secondly, at the 1:45 mark when he starts name-dropping as if his life depends on it. Then from 6:30 onward, when he starts talking Vietnamese, German, Farsi and Spanish to his dogs - I'm in WTF heaven.

Youtube, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment