Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ridiculous travel complaints

Some funny light reading in the UK's Telegraph this week about some of the bizarre complaints made by travellers to various destinations.


My personal faves are:


"On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all."


and:


"I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."




Because laughing at stupid people never gets old.

1 comment:

  1. Empowering consumers to raise their complaint with their suppliers. This is a free to use service, enabling consumers to contact their suppliers and track their complaint until resolved. For more information visit at : Travel Complaints

    ReplyDelete